What is a Personal Chef Service?
The definition of a Personal Chef to The Art of Cuisine is as follows:
A Personal Chef service is your answer to providing you with great tasting, healthful, affordable meals in the comfort of your home without the daily grind of shopping and cooking. A Personal Chef service offers the convenience of meals being delivered to your home, typically consisting of one or two weeks’ worth of meals being delivered to your home at one time.
What makes us stand out from the rest? We don’t hog up your kitchen like other personal chefs. No one wants a stranger cooking in his or her kitchen. We provide the healthy meals service but delivery it to your doorsteps.
How it works:
- Pick from the Menu: You purchase by selecting the menu choice that you would like to order, and then make your purchase by using a debit or credit card (Note: PayPal account is not needed to purchase. You may choose to be a PayPal guest)
- New Client Questionnaire: You will then receive an email requesting you to fill out a New Client Questionnaire Form, if you haven't already done so.
- Schedule a Delivery Date: You will receive an email once all paperwork is turned in to Schedule a Delivery Date. (Note: you may not schedule before all paperwork is turned in.)
- On Delivery Day: It is important to make arrangements for someone to receive delivery or leave a 19”L x 13”Wx 13”D cooler with frozen ice packs or ice at an area for the delivery person to leave the meals. Meals will hold up to 3 hours in the iced cooler. Because of food safety reasons, if the temperatures are too hot (over 100 degrees) outside and you are not home then we will have to rearrange a delivery date for an extra charge of $15 to $30, plus driver’s time of $8.50/hour. The charge will depend on the distance from El Dorado Hills. If an ice cooler is not available for us to put your order in, and we have to leave our ice chest containers, then an additional charge of $15 will be charged to cover ice chest container cost.
Listed below are the services of The Art of Cuisine Personal Chef Services:
Customized Menu Planning
Love pasta? Hate onions? Not enough garlic?
A Personal Chef service takes the time to learn your individual needs and preferences. They use this information to create delicious meals personalized to your individual tastes.
Don't have time to stop at the store and wait in line?
A Personal Chef Service performs the shopping for you. They purchase the freshest and finest ingredients just before going to a culinary kitchen and preparing your meals, then delivery them fresh and ready to serve.
| || |
Meal Delivery Service or Home Meal Preparation
Tired of the hassle in preparing meals every day?
Our Personal Chefs will make meals in a commercial kitchen, and then deliver them to your home. You don’t have to worry about someone even having to be in your home when using The Art of Cuisine’s Personal Chef Services. We also do provide in-home cooking for special occasions and come with everything needed to prepare multiple personalized meals in your kitchen. Our meals are Delivery Only unless otherwise arranged.
| || |
Storage Containers, List for Storing Food, and Cleanup
Dirty sink, pots and pans, greasy stove?
The Personal Chef packages your meals for storage in your refrigerator and freezer. We provide a menu list that has food storing instructions. If cooking in the home, they leave your kitchen sparkling clean and your home filled with aromas of freshly prepared foods. All orders are provided with a nutrition printout and reheating instructions (on the packages and on a handout).
| || |
Voila! Bon Appetit! You're Done!
Simply heat up one of your many prepared healthy meals and enjoy the added free time and the fruits of your Personal Chef's labor. All meals have easy to read labels with reheating instructions.
What is the difference between a Personal Chef and a Private Chef?
The difference between a Personal Chef and a Private Chef is that a Personal Chef does at least a week’s worth of meals for the client (some of which are frozen to keep freshness), where as a Private Chef cooks for the client daily. The biggest difference - a Personal Chef is more affordable.
Services that we provide:
Personal Chef Service
When you get home at the end of a busy day, how do you solve the "What's for dinner?" question? Is picking up groceries, cooking dinner and cleaning up a kitchen the last thing on your mind? Would you prefer to warm up a homemade, gourmet, customized meal? Depending on your answers to these questions, The Art of Cuisine could be what you’ve been looking for!
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Saves you precious time.
- Removes the daily frustration and aggravation associated with menu planning.
- Does the grocery shopping.
- Prepares the meals delivered to your doorsteps and if we cooked in your kitchen we clean it.
You work hard, let The Art of Cuisine provide quality food and the time for you and your family to enjoy it.
Ever have a dinner party where you barely saw your guests, because you were too busy in the kitchen? The Art of Cuisine is ready to serve you and your guests at your next dinner party, so you have the time to relax and enjoy your guests without worrying about the food.
From casual to formal, The Art of Cuisine will plan custom party menus for you and your guests to enjoy.
Party's To Go
We do Delivery Only Very Affordable Menu's (We do not do onsite Catering at the moment)
we delivery the food in containers that you can serve from.
- Party to Go Service
- Corporate Lunches
- Dinner Parties
- Cocktail Parties
- Holiday Events
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Biweekly Meals Replacement
- Romantic Dinner For Two
- Private Cooking Classes
- Interactive Dinner Parties
- Afternoon Tea Parties
- Spa Package (Includes Romantic Dinner For Two And Massage) - In Home Service
Let The Art of Cuisine make your next party a stress-free success and affordable.
Any cancellation received 5 workdays prior to the event will result in a charge of 50% of the total bill.
Cancellations 72 hours (three days) prior to delivery will result in a charge of 100% of the total bill.